Knowing the right relationship questions to ask is very crucial to a healthy relationship.
The secret of most successful relationships is in communication and good communication begins when you know the right questions to ask.
By asking the right kind of relationship questions, you can find out important information about your partner that might save your marriage. For example, do you know that women are more attracted to men after hearing 25mins of music?
Now imagine what happens if it is a music she loves.
I have therefore list some of the best relationship questions you should be asking depending on what stage of the relationship you are in.
In this post, you will find relationships questions to ask your boyfriend, relationship questions to ask your girlfriend, relationship questions to ask before marriage and the type of relationship questions you should be asking if you want a successful relationship.
Most couple does not effectively communicate. In a recent study, it was learnt that communication is the no 1 barrier that keeps from people from having a successful relationship.
So go ahead, ask this relationship questions from your partner and listen to what their response is.
Top 20 Relationship Questions You Should Ask for a Successful Relationship
- What is the one thing you value the most in your life?
- Are you really ready for this commitment?
- Why do you think I am the right person for you?
- Who is your favorite in your family?
- If you were to pick, who do you think is closest to you in your family
- Are you in any relationship?
- Why did you end your last relationship?
- Who is the most important person to you right now and why?
- What motivates you?
- Where do you see this relationship in the next 5 years?
- When are we getting married?
- What is your religious belief?
- Who motivates you?
- When was the last time you got angry and why?
- Have you ever cheated on your partner?
- If we were to break up today, what one advice would you give to me to help me in my next relationship?
- How long do you think this relationship will last?
- Am I the only person in your life right now?
- What are you most scared of in life?
- What makes you happy?
Relationship Questions to Ask a Guy
- What was the first thing that came to your mind when you saw me?
- What did you think when you first met me?
- What do you remember about me the first day we met?
- If you could change one thing about our relationship, what will it be?
- What is your biggest fear for this relationship?
- What do you think about me? Do you think I am the one for you?
- Do you believe in fate?
- What is the one thing you hate about me?
- What is the one thing you will want me to change?
- What is your idea of a perfect life and how do you intend to achieve it for me and you?
Relationship Questions to ask your Girlfriend
- What is the one thing that attracted you to me in the first place?
- What is your idea of a perfect woman?
- What was your most serious relationship? How long did it last and why did you end it?
- Have you ever cheated in your relationship? If yes, why did you cheat? If never, why not?
- If you were to describe your perfect relationship, what will it look like?
- What do you believe is the role of the woman in a relationship?
- What is the one thing you hate most that men do in a relationship?
- How do you like to spend your time alone? Do you believe in an alone time or you like spending time with your boyfriend?
- What is the craziest or annoying thing you have done in the past?
- What are the three objects you value the most and why do you value them?
Relationship Questions to help you build your Relationship
- If our relationship was to be perfect, what will be it be?
- What would you do if a close friend started saying something mean about me?
- What are your favorite movie show and why do you enjoy it
- Do you prefer to stay indoors or you are an outdoor person?
- What is your idea of a perfect day out?
- What two things do you like more during sex? Is there any bedroom fantasy you have?
- How often do you like having sex?
- In a relationship , do you think there is a time for a woman to pay for something or should a man pay for something
- What do you think I should know about you that I currently do not know
- What is the one thing you have never told anyone but you want to tell me?
Relationship Questions for Couples
- Do you like we are having sex enough?
- What is your favorite sex position and why?
- What is the one thing I do that you find irritating and you want me to stop doing?
- What do you consider my best and worst qualities?
- Assuming you are having one of the worst day, what can someone do to either make it better or soothes it
- How would you define an ideal home?
- If you could have 3 wishes granted right now, what will those three things be?
- If you have 3million to spend in a day, what would you do with it?
- Who is your best friend and why is the person your best friend?
- What is the one mistake you have made in your life that you wish you never make?
Relationship questions to ask before marriage
- What is your dream marriage like?
- How will you define a successful marriage?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where will that be and why do you chose that place?
- Who do you think should be responsible for the finance in the house?
- Should individuals in a marriage keep separate bank accounts?
- Do you feel comfortable imitating sex?
- How often do you expect sex in the marriage?
- Do you have any medical problem or history you want to talk about?
- What is your expectation of the role of a man and woman in a marriage?
- Do you have any family history can have an impact on the marriage?
Relationship questions are meant to help you get to know your partner better, understand where the pitfalls can be and be able to tackle them before they become a menace you have to deal with. If for any reason you have doubt, you should seek counseling.