100 Relationship Advice Quotes Saying to Straighten Your Relationship
Love them or hate them, relationship advice quotes are very important as we travel through our time.
So I have decided to collate some quotes about relationship and dating that I think you will find useful.
Some of these quotes will make you cry, others will make you laugh, some will bring back memories with some nostalgic feeling.
Being in a relationship has its own challenges and you might find this quotes useful at one point or the other.
Top 100 Relationship Advice Quotes Every One Need to Know:
- Dating is not a great way to really know someone. Why? Because everyone is on their best behavior during a date
- If you want her to love you more than anything else, make her a priority
- Some people come into your life as a blessing, others are a lesson. You need to know which is which
- Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla
- Marriage is not the ultimate. Been happy is
- There is a fundamental difference between men and women- women need romance, men need intrigue
- Romance is tempestuous, love is calm
- There is an issue with falling in love with your dream girl, the problem is; they become real
- You need to learn to listen, never assume you know what your partner is thinking based on a few words or gestures
- The fact that he treats you well does not mean he is a gentleman. The true character of a man is revealed in the way he treats other speaks more volume about him than the way he treats you.
- Forgiveness does not mean that I want you back. The fact that I have forgiven you means I have simply let go of whatever it is that you have done
- Romance is thinking about your significant others when you are supposed to be thinking about something else
- A relationship should never begin with a sentiment. It should begin with science and ends with a sentiment
- Telling someone you love them without acting it out is wrong. It’s like telling a baby you love him without cuddling, cooing and rocking.
- Love can make the most confident person lose his cool
- Courtship before marriage is too often like a brilliant short preface before a dull, ill-written, lengthy book
- If you are feeling lost and lonely in your relationship, don’t worry. Always remember that feeling comes and goes and that this feeling will also fade away
- Century after century of carnal embracement and we are still no nearer to understanding each other
- Behind every difficult lady who is scared to love, is a tender-hearted girl who is just tired of being hurt, broken and lonely
- How can I just stop thinking about you, when you are all I literally have?
- Marriage is an awful institution but hat tips to those who have managed to get happiness out of it
- A man wants to be a woman’s first love, a woman want to be a man’s, last love.
- Love is not a matter of counting the years but making the years count
- It is the things in common that makes relationship enjoyable, it is the little differences that make them interesting
- True love is knowing a person’s faults and learning to love them even more for them
- From the minute they were born, boys and girls stare at each other, trying to figure out if they like what they see
- Finding love when you are not looking for it is amazing, equally amazing is finding love when you are searching for it
- If another woman steals your man, there is no better punishment than letting her keep him. Real men can’t be stolen
- Love is not everything. It is a huge part of life, but a relationship will never truly defines you. It is okay to want companionship but it is toxic to think another person will truly make your life complete. A solid relationship will add to your life not make it complete.
- Forgive and forget. Forgive how stupid you were…forget them
Finding someone you are comfortable around, able to love, free to share your thoughts, fears and dreams is amazing. When you do, don’t let them go