Word of caution: These actionable 25 ways on how to romance a woman really works.
Therefore use it only when you mean it.
So let’s answer a few questions here.
- Do you want to sweep a woman off her feet?
- Do you want her to fall in love with you?
- Will you like to know the romantic ways you can woo a woman and melt her heart?
Then you can read on!!!
Mastering the art of romance is important if you want your relationship to succeed.
Either she is a woman you already are in a relationship with or she is a woman you secretly admire and you want to know how to melt her heart, these romantic tips work perfectly fine.
Truth be told, ladies love romance.
The average lady has been dreaming about her perfect relationship, wedding, and marriage probably since she could play with dolls, so you have to do a lot to match or at least, almost match her fantasies.
While it is also true that not all men are romantically inclined, the fact remains that to make your woman happy, there are just some things that can’t be left out of the equation and top of the list is romance.
So why not dig into this article and find helpful tips to get you started, and well equipped?
These actionable examples covers the top 5 love languages such that no matter what her love language is, there is a tip that works perfectly for her.
25 Ways to Romance A Woman and Melt Her Heart
- Taker her for a long walk along the beach
- Spend time with her on a day you normally wouldn’t
- Invite her for a slow dance in the living room
- Bake cookies for her when there is no reason to
- Make the first move
- Kiss her on the forehead
- Help her with chores she typically takes on
- Embrace her in a hug from behind
- Send her a text message first thing in the morning and last thing at night
- Cook her a delicious meal at home
- Order her delicious meal and eat it while watching movies together
- Rub her feet without expecting anything in return
- Stock up her kitchen with her favorite snacks
- Wear her favorite cologne
- Plan a night of board games for only the two of you
- Write love notes and put it where she can find them unexpectedly
- Let her sleep in while you make breakfast or play with the kids
- Know how she likes her coffee and makes it for her
- Make eye contact or hold her eyes over dinner
- Sit next to her when you go out at a restaurant
- Sign her favorite song
- Make bed while she showers
- Take photos that are meant for only the two of you
- Take her out stargazing
- Show up with champagne for no reason
Simple Ways to Show Love to A Woman that Works
1. Take her for a long walk and talk along the beach: When you think of a romantic thing to do with someone you love, this should be top on the list. It is a great way to connect with your woman; it sets the perfect natural view as it is a relief from everyday stress from work and home. Also, taking that long walk ensures that the only attention your partner will be getting is from you and vice-versa, no intrusion of gadgets, you really can just listen to each other and enjoy each other’s company.
2. Go out of your way to spend time with her on a day you normally wouldn’t: It is normal that you spend time with your woman but what makes it romantic is when you go out of the norm to spend time with her. For example, you can pop into her office during lunch hour and eat together instead of the normal weekend hangout that you probably usually go for.
3. Invite her to slow-dance with you in the living room: Imagine you and your woman binge-watching Netflix in the living room and it’s a love scene and the background music is her favorite song playing. What could be more romantic than to grab her and slow-dance with her? Besides the fact that it is unpredictable, it is also fun. You can also do this when she has had a stressful day, it helps to relieve stress and tension.
4. Bake cookies for her when there is no special reason to at all: If you’re not a commercial baker, then you know that cookies are mostly for special events and that pan and butter are only brought out when there’s an anniversary or a feat to celebrate but what is touching is when you make something limited to certain situations, a simple day reward. So, don’t wait around till her birthday, get those sweet cookies baking!
5. Make the first move: One of the qualities of a good relationship is being the one to introduce many firsts: dates, apologies, conversations, kisses, texting, compliments, and so on. Don’t wait around for your woman to introduce stuff, it’s sometimes draining. Take the initiatives and ask her out to the movies, hang out, date, text/call her first, it is very romantic.
6. Kiss her on the forehead: This is a long-standing romantic gesture that communicates respect, appreciation, and love. Don’t miss out on making you woman mushy, place that kiss soundly on her forehead.
7. Help out with chores she typically takes on: Although society has made house chores that of women and you might have bought into that but if you’re really looking to make your woman smile, join in when she’s cooking, doing the dishes or doing the laundry. Apart from helping out, the job gets done faster and you spend quality time together.
8. Embrace her in a warm hug from behind: This is another long-standing romantic gesture that denotes protection, trust, and love. Your woman will be sure to close her eyes in relief and lean back in gratitude when you do this.
9. Send her sweet text messages to wake up to in the morning and fall asleep to at night: This is a non-negotiable and fun aspect of every relationship, especially one just starting. There is nothing as sweet as your woman waking up to romantic texts and reading them before going to sleep. Ensure not to leave this out.
10. Cook her a delicious meal at home: Women sure love to be taken to fancy restaurants but what is more, heart-touching is when you decide to give the ‘dressing up and going out’ a break, cook something nice, preferably her favorite and have her come home to the appetizing smell of food.
11. Order in her favorite dessert and eat it together while watching a romantic movie: This doesn’t have to happen in movies only, order that ice-cream and cake and pick out a nice romantic movie to watch, set the scene and watch your woman’s face lit up with smiles.
12. Rub her feet, calves, arms, hands, and neck (without expecting anything in return): This is a big non-sexual turn on for women, it is mostly romantic because it conveys a message of thoughtfulness, consideration, and care. Helping her to relieve stress is one thing she’ll definitely be grateful for.
13. Stock up the kitchen with her favorite snacks: You know that snack you woman loves to munch on while waiting for the food to be ready or when watching a movie, surprise her by stacking up the fridge with them, you will get her to squeal for joy.
14. Wear her favorite cologne, even when there’s no reason to other than that she loves the way it smells on you: Remember that cologne she got you? Ensure to wear it anytime she’s coming around or you have a date with her, it will make her well pleased to smell it on you.
15. Plan a playful night of board games for just the two of you: This is the perfect idea of being romantic and doing something really fun at the same time, it will help you both to relax, laugh, have silly conversations, and generally have a good time together. It is a good way to spice up your relationship.
16. Write little love notes and put them where she can find them unexpectedly, like in her makeup drawer, her pocket, the glove compartment of the car, etc: Little love notes always does the job. It is the perfect, inexpensive but thoughtful romantic gesture, it can even make your woman go from being mad at you to loving you right back.
17. Let her sleep in while you play with the kids and make breakfast: This romantic gesture is something your woman won’t be forgetting in a hurry because it conveys sacrifice, consideration, and deep care. Taking care of the kids, making breakfast, doing house chores, running that business, or turning in that work task is quite exhausting, therefore, be the romantic husband and ease her stress as often as you can, she’ll be grateful for it.
18. Know how she likes her coffee (and make it or get it for her): Do you want to score a point with your woman? Then know exactly how she wants her coffee (strong, with sugar, no milk, etc) and get it for her.
19. Make eye contact with her and hold her hand while you talk over dinner: What makes your date different from a business partner? A long-lost friend? A casual acquaintance? It is in the little things like maintaining eye contact, talking, and touching her from time to time throughout your dinner. Your woman will definitely find it romantic.
20. Sit next to her in the booth or on the same side of the table when you go out to a restaurant so you can snuggle as you chat and eat: Ditch the formal tradition of sitting opposite each other while on a date, get romantic and informal by sitting on the same side in a booth, you can snuggle, whisper in each other’s ears, feed each other and just do silly cute things.
21. Sing (or play) her a song that reminds you of her when she’s not around: Songs are powerful tools in conveying how we really feel; one oddly romantic thing is singing or playing a song to your woman that will be sure to leave her missing you when you’re not around.
22. Make the bed while she’s in the shower: You don’t like an undone bed right? Well, neither does she so make the bed for a change and get her chuckling.
23. Take photos with each other that are meant for just the two of you: No need to wait for the picture-perfect time, take silly and cute pictures of yourself that will get y’all laughing when you see them in the future.
Extra: Check out the top gifts perfect for couples
24. Take her out stargazing: One of the romantic scenes that nature willingly gives you is a canopy of stars so make good use of it and take your woman stargazing. It will definitely score you a good point.
25. Show up with champagne for no reason at all: Champagnes are for celebrations but why not show up at a place with a bottle of champagne for no reason and see how she lights up? Very romantic!
If you really want to woo a woman and melt her heart, then you can combine one or two of these romantic ways to woo a woman and try it.